Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good Expresso Machine Under 200



m I apologize in advance for the lack of picture of this section and the next. And this because the computer on which I do not read my SD card. So I pick in the common file. This file comes the 3 french (Sam, Greg and Fabrice) that I've met in Dalat and with whom J have continued to Ho Chi Minh City and Phu Quock Island for two of them. So
Dalat, a city "mountain" in the heart of the northern part of Vietnam. The city herself is not specially beautiful but the surroundings are splendid: a Discovery bike, again. Hills of red, plantations, small villages and especially waterfalls.

C is here that I've spend Christmas. I had a foie gras of the package from my father, we embellish pasta, cheese, red wine and of course stick bought at a bakery (should not seek, c is Vietnam). Ah, France!


After our meal, stroll into town or a Catholic community celebrates Christmas with mass, etc.. It is even invited to the "round" of gifts. Fifty young gifts goes hand in hand, counting up is, I think, 100. At the end of the countdown in hand is the gift for you. We end up with either shampoo or soap. Just for the gesture, c is adorable!

The next day we met a group of young people in a square. You end up at karaoke, legion throughout Asia!


For the last day, we spend the evening with the family taking the hotel: Ti, a french woman speaking impeccable, her husband and two children. Program, the restaurant specializes in seafood, exquisite and bean juice with milk on the side of the road. Honnetemment the best that I've been drinking, no kidding, really good!


0 comments:

Post a Comment