Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Candida Royalle Stud Hunter Streaming

New Year in Saigon Noel

Here is the expanded version of the article on Saigon.
I've spend a total of 6 days in Ho Chi Minh City are 4 in Giang's Vietnamese met on the train platform in Hue two weeks earlier. I'm at the beginning to find myself at home. But in fact she lives with her little sister by 20 years in a 12m2 5 minutes from the airport ... Dumped for m, I m immersed.
Giang is, and I weigh my words, an angel and a very good friend. She has the heart on the hand and the meeting will remain etched in my memory!

The program then shopping for the new year, it was of very good advice on that (photos to follow), visit Cuchi tunnels (used by the Vietcong during the war with the U.S.), soiree "gourmet" with the Catholic community, or each group of 4 to 6 should prepare to eat, then tasting for everyone and vote! To my delight, a group was preparing a beef bourguignon!







evening at a small restaurant with my french friends.


I left the 30/12, not to abuse his hospitality. At the listen, I could have stayed several months! but three on the same bench, I prefer not to emphasize.

I therefore agree with Sam, Greg and Fabrizio. Independent travelers, like me, we're not all the attractions but rather bars, uh, no, small neighborhoods, rather! How relaxed atmosphere!

Regarding the new year! Well, I would not have expected no better! We laughed a lot, dance and ... walking. The aperitif
started at 15:00, then the first box was 20:00. Sat 1:00 al lack appeal. Search in vain we enter al hotel. I feel tired, go to bed. 2:00, Sam comes in, everyone is remote spring (m I dress casual and drops the robe and heels ... phew!). 2nd box, which may close after walking up to the tourist district. 4:00, 3rd box. 6:00, poses a drink on a cafe terrace watching the sun rise. In short a great evening ... Well the pictures speak for themselves, I think.

level return, the first box was by far the best live band with a lot of times. We were practically the only "non-Vietnamese" and frankly we put the atmosphere, nobody danced til what we come! Ah, those Vietnamese too timid. The singer, they have to give everything!







0 comments:

Post a Comment