Friday, December 24, 2010

Best Pal Prosumer Camcorder

Dalat Danang and Hoi or reconciliation with Vietnam

Having read that the train was between Hue and Danang is simply stunning with its proximity to the sea, I decided to go that route rather than the bus, cheaper! Well no regrets! D a, I have found this very nice Vietnamese on the platform with which I am associated in friendship and with whom J have spent the next two days and two, the scenery is really beautiful!
The railway line runs along the coast over 200km, giving splendid views, apart from the presence of electric cables ... (Must be a little criticism)





Arriving in Danang (station closest to Hoi An, my destination) I look Giang, the Vietnamese, his cousin (m she had said was the basis that she was going to Hoi An, I hope, therefore, take the bus with her!). She was visiting family in made in Danang and Hoi quickly had to visit the next year. She therefore invited to stay with his uncle for the night and we went to visit Hoi An the next day with his cousin by motorcycle (with backpack c was, you know, folk ...). The after noon was spent visiting Danang quickly is a big city so we have mostly wanders through the market and then we go we stroll on the beach and have admired the sunset.


The meal was obviously taken with the family (Saturday night require) so we found a dozen around the table, only Giang spoke English, of course! We then go and admire the lighted bridges in town and did a tandem tour (typically Vietnamese tourists, it adapts!)


The next departure therefore Hoi, small beautiful city with small houses with yellow walls and beach paradise, featuring clothing tailored. This in fact, of course, relatively tourist destination. I spend the morning with my breakfast Vietnamese wandering through the city and makes an appointment with Giang Ho Chi Minh City where she lives with her parents. The rest of the day will be the same tone.






The next day I discovered the famous beach, with superb sea temperature welcoming my bike and ride around.



The last day will be spent visiting the My Site of ruins of temples from the 8th century, great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment