Friday, December 3, 2010

Firemansam Wallpapers

Japan Concluded, sniff!

It is the stay in Japan is nearing its end, already ... 1 month, it goes too fast!

After Nara and Kyoto, we decided to go directly to Tokyo, as must admit the move all baggage is tiring c (huh Dad!). Therefore progrmame, visit Shibuya (the crossing with the human tide to meet together at every green light, the cafes where you can cuddle cats for 10 euros per half hour), then walk near Tokyo Bay with a magnificent sunset.


To the very last day of my father, I have preferred that we go to relax in a village onsens around Tokyo, Shuzen ji, on a peninsula south . Well, what was this good idea!
One of my regrets at the end of the trip was not seeing Mount Fuji, with the capricious weather and transfers to be reached (2 trains and a bus), we gave up. But what was our surprise when arrived at the door of the spa, we have seen. (J admits good you do not see very well on the 2nd picture, it is between us, but for real, c was magnificent!)



L 'onsen, it was well: bathroom interior, exterior, sauna, cold but little disappointment because no jets ... Anyway
and thus the night to deliver what these emotions, Japanese beef barbecue, of course!

then I've filed my dad al airport the next morning.

In Regarding my last day (and c is what I thought), it was relaxing: Internet to prepare Vietnam, dentist, sushi bar last (the photos are for you Anne-So, go drool!) and super onsen: this one had everything and the jets was awesome! decidedly gonna really miss ...





So I had the right to have an extra day Magnifier my plane. The fault a. ... well i! I planted on my wake up, I've put 5pm instead of 5 am ... the coup woke up at 6:50 for a takeoff at 8:30 and 50 minutes by train. J have good tests anyway, but nothing to do, al airport arrival was 8:10 ... So last day (the real) go mainly to sleep, not to repeat the same the next day. And this time we woke up at 4:30 to be sure! And c is any good passes, good they wanted to confiscate my lighter stone (new guidelines, more than matches or lighters in the air, even in the hold) but my perseverance was due to them ...
So finally the sight of the aircraft to the Japanese Alps was superb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment