Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thyroid Cancer Can You Live

Cat Ba Island!

During this trip, I've been really appricier the joys of transportation in Vietnam! C is ironic, of course! The bus from Sapa was "sleeper", understand sleeper bus. Well, being difficult I would say that my berth is in the format Vietnamese, thus far too small and no mountain driving is not very comfortable, especially for sleeping. Neamoins, ca s is going well. The result was more challenging. In after my guide, I had to change bus station in Hanoi to go to Halong Bay. But descandant the bus at 5am in the morning, a reel m indicates a bus leaving immediately for Halong Bay. I climb, the price being that more interesting. 3 hours after we wake up and waves me down. I do it and I realized once I'm out on the edge of the highway with nothing around ...! Only 2 or 3 bike taxi. The bus driver speaks one of them al ... biensur in Vietnamese party and here I am I do not know where. He finally set me down in a travel agency and asked me 50 000 Dong (FYI 1 Euro = 25 000 dong), I 20 000 leaves, and if he is not happy c is the same. Briefly, the guy from the agency wants to sell me a ticket to go all inclusive on Cat Ba Island for only 400 000 So. Not satisfied with this option I asked m to indicate the direction of the port and takes leave. In walking around on the beach, I'm getting closer to a boat and ended up buying a ticket a guy for 200 motorcycle with 000Dong visit a cave and the bus on Cat Ba Island included. The boat departs to 12pm, it is that n 9, I landed on the beach reading a book to give me story of my night.

Midi approach I found m the guy who leads onto his bike to the port (c is that I understood that I n went up in the boat that was in front of me ...). I find myself grafted to a group of tourists on a lovely wooden boat. The crossing is splendid, the visit of the cave, you know, lighted with a thousand lights (away from all this seem natural, but impressive nonetheless).








A arrival on the island we are more than Group 3 (others leave directly in Hanoi). And of course no buses, public anyway. Only a bus for tourists eventually agreed to take us for a price exorbitant! M'enfin, now I know in Vietnam, it is better to go through travel agencies, they take a committed but at least we do not pay 10 times the price and we have a number to call a case.
Regarding Cat Ba Island, c is just magnificent. I got one day to discover the island bike and hike one day to discover the natural park in the very center of the island. Both were strong in emotion. The first because the roads are in very good condition which allows for small bursts of speed and the second as the park is impressive to tropical flora. I'll let you judge:












0 comments:

Post a Comment