Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Best Wording For Silk Saree Showroom

Sapa, or misty mountain

After missing my train ... decidedly, I'm not spoiled these days, (well I don t have the second lens, the next day) I am here to Sapa in the north west of Vietnam. This area is famous for these beautiful valleys populated by colorful ethnic minorities. So for the minority but I am in agreement for the valleys, and well I'll have to goes back ... we were in a cloud ... but the first sense ... the coup and although we saw nothing ... Proof:





J've still try to visit the area, a motorcycle ... while being cautious but my travel companion did the day was not as much as me and slides into a turn and came to rest under a car ... well almost. Well he didn't have too bad (just a side and a toe cracks), the bike it, it s another story. M finally, we returned earlier than planned the coup.

The next day, same time, the coup day rest. And the third day j I gave up and took a bus ticket for that night. And of course two hours before departure, ca s j is lightened so I could appreciate the valley, finally!

0 comments:

Post a Comment