Monday, February 21, 2011

Poweranalyse Calculator

Ratanakiri, like a fish in water


I am now in Ban Lung in the Ratanakiri province in northeast Cambodia. This area is famous for its very low density and the presence of tourists moult waterfalls .... This actually is my favorite destination! And I was not disappointed!
first site: a lake formed in a crater of a volcano (the first theory, others speak of a meteorite ... we will not know ...) and I have fun to dive first and then only with a teenager ( I learned that the front flip) and an Englishman traveling from 18months ...




Then, well I'll spare you the list of waterfalls, there are 4, here are the pictures (you can not see but I am bathed in all). Incidentally, has one to access it, you have to cross the rubber plantations .... just impressive (given the size of the plantation).







And for the last day, I went to see the 40km river Tonle San. It does not look like that far, but imagine that on the track is ground or sand, in any case not exceed the 30km / h. And every passing car leaves me a 1 mm layer of dust, very nice! I complain, I complain, but I love rally driving (now that I no longer falls too ...) and c is on these roads that we meet the most charming villages.






Ban Lung in itself has nothing special aside a small lake with magnificent sunsets that can be admired on benches or in dining just drinking a shot and walk offering all kinds of insects (look at the size of these roaches!).


I still have not had the courage to leap ... soon, soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment