Saturday, February 5, 2011

Poster Of All 493 Pokemon

Magic! Battambang Phnom Penh


The river linking Battambang to Siem Reap is deemed to offer the most pleasant to ride by boat in Cambodia. So I make my budget Violence (cons $ 4 $ 18 by bus) and go. Well, again, without regret. The ballad is vaiment nice. Well, I say "ballad" but even when we speak from 6am for the trip. Thus you navigate between small floating villages and uninhabited land on a river which need to maneuver the boat very carefully (dry season requires). All under a blazing sun, but the breeze cools well. The boat (which I regret not having taken a picture) has lined up benches in its center, a "VIP" the rear, just behind the engine and above a roof-top. So for non Angliss, this term usually means the land on the roof buildings. Here I put my sauce in designating a platform made of the "roof" of the boat. In short all that to say 2am in the VIP, in fact it is that the premises, 'white' with a right to pews (quieter, more then anything away from the engine) and 4 hours on a roof-top Talk with other passengers and / or enjoy the scenery through 360 °. Village life seems very very quiet. And I can not help smiling at the shop selling mobile phones on the edge of the riviere.Ah here and yes, they have a "season" for weddings and I'm in the thick of it. Suddenly, I see these "installations" kitsch (first photo) everywhere, with background music, please ...






Anyway, I can therefore Siem Reap! City that is unlike anything ever has a Cambodian town, tourism requires. There are air-conditioned shopping malls, banks of rivers tiles, and more important as essential (pffff), the fish had massages all over the place (kind of pedicure done by fish, I confess I have not tested, have pity on these poor little animals, fed the hoof foot white ... Puah!). Because yes, it is the only are the temples of Angkor and therefore all tourists from Cambodia!

I finally remains below the 7 days between the day of rest on arrival, four days (3 day ticket, must be ca) with my friend visiting Lad (one Czech, nearby dorm (pictured, $ 1 per bed, super deal), who just arrived in Cambodia mug a crevasse, so 3 +1) and 2 or 3 days after the visit to see Sam, buddy french meeting Dalat and Saigon and then Phnom Penh, which just happens when I finish the tour.
short, the temples. There's not to say they did not steal their World Heritage listing! It is a true jewel that they have the same ... I would say real jewels! Because it is simply enormous ... The fineness of the pattern afflolante, as their number ... Well I will not strove to try to describe the indescribable, it's already been quite hard to select among a handful over 300 the pictures taken there. So enjoy!













And what better after a cycling day / visit in the sun ....? A good many fresh coconut biensur ... (well I pass on the pancakes chocolate / banana dessert that made me all night, but that's another story ... and worse ca not make the photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment