Saturday, November 20, 2010

Peliculas De Monica Rocaforte

Nikko Tokyo Tottori

It is here I am in Tokyo, capital of this beautiful country and queen of the combination of traditional and the modern. Well, my first day has not been very exciting ... I've been hosted by a Japanese of 42 years (thank you CS) but it is in good Japanese, was very timid or very busy short, I have never had the opportunity ask him a billion questions I have on her country and culture, next time I guess ... Then, well I'm busy with my Vietnamese visa, dentist, bank short ... no time to visit. The second day, moving to a hostel, my host family arriving in town. And I have taken the time to discover this city. My first shock: it's quiet! In any case, the first neighborhoods visits! people are always so polite and it is forbidden to smoke in the street. And I like that it explains how Japan m can be as clean with no trash in the street ...

M'enfin, so for my 4 days here, I strolled down the imperial garden, sublime spot a great diversity of trees (one offered by different each prefecture of the country), in Shibuya, a neighborhood teeming with the most famous crossroads here ... and I confess every green light for pedestrians is simply Dement, a human tide ;! Kabuchiko but also the local red light district, or succeed each other love hotels, bed and everything was vertical, and Asakusa temple, with the "distributors" of fortune ...

















Oh yes they love the vending machines around here ... there whether for drinks, cigarettes, but also al-entry as a restaurant menu and more surprising to settle the visa ...

And I saw the Eiffel Tower! ORANGE!! and yes they have copies! well they say that theirs is more than 13m high ... pfff, me, it seems my smaller m'enfin. And they call Tokyo tower and more ...



course I tested the sushi bar! and turntable are not ..., c is delicious ...







And of course, the highlight of my stay in Tokyo, my dad joined me! with his bag full of goodies for my diet ....


was then immediately celebrate around a good bottle and is not bah, ca qd even missing!

He is here for 15 days and I hope he can take it (initially for supporting me and then to appreciate this country and its culture) So to put it directly into the bath, we begin with the sushi!

Then the walking fish and even sushi ... well apart wasabi and soy sauce, ca al air to please him!



Then stroll through Tokyo with observation City on the 45th floor of a tower!
And finally walk in the park with giant water lilies of discovery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment