Saturday, November 20, 2010

Footsie 250 Companies By Value

Matsue and Izumo

Here I am now on the north side of the center of Honshu, has more precisely Matsue. Good to share a great stress has an inability to withdraw the money (ATM cursed Japanese that do not work with international cards and Sundays where everything is close), I've enjoyed the small town where you is a castle, while wood, dating from the XVIIth century with beautiful views of the city, and one can see or a beautiful sunset over the lake (I know I'm addicted!). And I've been lucky because the 3 days spent here, only the first was a sky clears up ...



I then balladeer and I visited a small temple dedicated to the fox (n've not yet complete information on this, but am looking) with the biensur shelter dedicated to the purification (we wash hands and mouth before praying).




surpirse I was even their method of collection of autumn leaves to the source ... !
A few dozen miles from the lies and the Izumo shrine, the oldest Shinto shrines in Japan. Unfortunately it is in renovation right now ... Anyway, the park surrounding the sublime. (Photo: chrysantemi presented front of each temple, prayers sanctuary)








0 comments:

Post a Comment