Friday, May 9, 2008

Watch Friends Episodes Iphone

The monetary type of Saint-Gilles: article available on HAL

service HAL (Hyper Article Online) of the CNRS is a reservoir allowing all researchers to deposit their publications or projects online publication. I learned a few days ago I had quite the right to do so even without belonging to a lab (there is a "field laboratory" when one wants to file a story: I put "French Society of Numismatics).
I've put my article on the monetary type of Saint-Gilles.
Reproduction d'une planche de Poey d'Avant d'un denier de Saint-Gilles
I presented the conclusions which I reached in a previous post , and I received some comments, which I never answered correctly: they called research (on numismatics in the Middle East in particular) that I have not had time to do. I apologize and promise to try to answer one day and argue about all the flaws in my reasoning. But it will wait a bit ...
My article on the monetary type of Saint-Gilles is available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment